Saturday, April 24, 2010

What a poop!

If you look down below I posted twice already about today's potty adventures. I have to say that I was pretty pleased with how well James is doing with his potty training. We had a couple of accidents but it happens.

He really likes to stand and pee, so that's our magic. Aiming at Cheerios helps too :) Also, I time it just right and have him pee before he wants something. Go play outside? Let's pee first. Watch his Star Wars show? Let's pee first. Want to help me water my plants? Let's pee first. Want to have movie night and popcorn? Let's pee first!

So we had the zillionth showing of a Star Wars related show/movie. James brought down his blaster (orange water gun), a lightsaber, and then he wanted to wear Jim's helmet.



No comments:

Post a Comment