Sunday, April 18, 2010

April 9

Mental note to self: Don't get behind on blogging anymore! I'm sure I'm missing lots of great little stories about James. I'm only able to comment on the pictures from each day, and not necessarily remember the details. Oh well, every day is special and I think every one knows that!

On this day I took a group of students to the U of MN for a campus tour and presentation about why they should go to college. My students took the day pretty seriously- or at least they were well behaved- but students from the other schools really were obnoxious and distracting. I wonder if I can say that my students were respectful of ME and that's why they were good. They certainly are capable of goofing off :) but I'm thankful they didn't choose this day to do it.

The man in the front, in the maroon, is my buddy Tex. He leads the Kids on Campus program and we've toured with him for several years now. I'm hoping to organize another big fieldtrip in the fall (for about 400+ students!)


After a hard day I stopped and got take-out for the family. We had different tastes that day!


I love finding random pictures on my iphone. James plays his little iphone games and sometimes it takes screenshots and then later I find them in my photo album.




No comments:

Post a Comment