Saturday, April 24, 2010

What's James doing now??


Potty training in full force!
He is wearing Star Wars underwear only and taking potty breaks every half an hour! It is exhausting for me but so worth it every time he is successful and "takes a bow"! (Daycare must have taught him to take a bow to congratulate himself at the potty. It was so cute when we realized what he was doing!)
James has peed successfully every half an hour for the last three times!
I put him in the underwear right away this morning, with a pull up diaper over the underwear, and he peed once in the underwear. I put a 2nd pair of underwear on him and he did pee in the toilet once but the next time I checked on him he had already pooped in the underwear. We are on the third pair of underwear, without a pull-up like a big boy, and they have stayed dry for two hours!
I will have to come back tonight and blog about our other adventures- there is more to tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment