Sunday, December 16, 2007

Walking!

I don't know when this happened, but all of a sudden James is using walking as his preferred method of getting around. I watched him walk from the TV all the way to his Dada's office last night. He looks a bit like a "zombie" (as Jim says) because he's walking with his arms out, but I know its for balance. He's just doing so well! Its amazing to watch him walk around the house now. He still isn't able to stand on his own, from a sitting/floor position, but he has to crawl over to a piece of furniture or the wall and pull himself up.

I've also been really surprised that he hasn't taken any bad falls. Once he did walk towards me, dive at my lap, and hit his head on my knee. He cried for about 10 seconds.

Well, the weekend is over and its going to be one of the busiest weeks ever. Lots of work stuff to do before I have my two weeks off! Lots of cookies and candy to make too :) And last minute shopping, though I think we're pretty much done but for two members of our family. They are hard to shop for!

No comments:

Post a Comment