Monday, July 16, 2007

A very advanced baby!

James bit me in the waiting room of the doctor's office. I had my finger in his mouth (so I was pretty much asking for it) and I felt a little tooth coming in on the bottom, next to his front teeth. So that brings the grand total to 7 teeth!

Oh, and he pulled himself up to standing this weekend! He grabs on to the end of the couch and pulls up! Next: walking?!

The STTN (sleeping through the night) streak is over. James has been waking up again at least once in the middle of the night. So no worse, no better than usual.

We had a pretty quiet weekend. Jim's allergies were bad on Saturday so we stayed close to home. On Sunday we went to the shopping area in Maple Grove. James did not have much patience for his stroller so it was a constant battle keeping him entertained and happy. He promptly fell asleep on the way home though! :)

The doctor confirmed today that James has "dry skin". I fe

el a little silly going in for that appointment when it was basically the same information I had already found in my research online! She told me to use mild soap and lotion- something we're already doing as of last week! Well, at least we got to say goodbye to Dr. Kuku. We're switching clinics next month. Well, at least we got accurate measurements (see chart below). James is a healthy baby!

I think that's all the news for now!
Hope you had a good weekend too!

No comments:

Post a Comment