Friday, July 20, 2007

Another excellent day!

James and I had a great day yesterday. We went to the library and checked out some new books, and then went on a secret Daddy birthday mission :)

Harry Potter comes out tomorrow!!!

We are thinking positive, wonderful thoughts for my friends Katy and Brett. They are waiting for the great news that their adopted daughter is waiting for them in Columbia. I hope they hear the news this weekend that they can head over and meet baby girl Bakko!

James and I don't have anything planned for today. I'm thinking we may go window shopping. Or we may have a picnic outside with Cheerios and applesauce.

James is continuing to eat his chicken and vegies enthusiastically. I can't believe how much this little boy can eat and then still be hungry for his normal bottle!

I heart James!

No comments:

Post a Comment