Saturday, June 25, 2011

First Day in San Diego

Seaport Village has always been one of those places that my family goes to for a little fun and shopping. I can remember riding the carousel and buying seashells when I was young(er).

We thought SV would be a great first day adventure.

We found a cupcake bakery. James was happy.


James posed with this Lobster. Funny.


James and I rode the carousel. He didn't want a moving horse but was content with the "knight car".


I don't know why SD has so many cannons. This was the first one we saw. James knew what it was and was so excited!


Yay! The ocean :)




We met Grandpa Frank, Grandma Julie, my stepsister Jamie, Great-Grandpa Frank, and Great-Grandma Rachel for dinner. I didn't get any pictures at the dinner but afterwards we went to Grandma's house for a visit.

The last time we were at Great-Grandma's house James was a wee one and had a great time playing with lemons. We reminded him of this and he was anxious to find more lemons. Luckily there is a tree in the backyard. Great-Grandpa and James cut a few down. James was thrilled.




Saying Goodbye for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment