Sunday, June 26, 2011

LegoLand

As I look through the last few day of our California vacation I see that I have quite a few pictures. Rather than have you scroll through this blog entry to see all of them I have put them in a slideshow. It also saves storage space on my blog.

We left San Diego early on Sunday morning to be at LegoLand for its opening. It was such a great choice for Father's Day. James and his Daddy were soon to be in heaven with all of the Legos AND Star Wars themed events and things to see. The weather was also pretty darn perfect- kind of cool in the morning (the better for standing in ride lines, you know) and it warmed up enough to be comfortable by the afternoon.

I hope my Jimmy had a wonderful Father's Day! We love him so much.


At the end of our day we drove the remaining distance to Anaheim. Next adventure: Day One of Disneyland!

No comments:

Post a Comment