Sunday, December 6, 2009

Girls Night Out

I had a chance to get out of the house and have some fun, so I took it! My friends were headed to the Roller Derby and I was able to go too! Woohoo!

I didn't get any pictures of all of us together, but it was Erin, Anna, Cassidy, Tatiana, Denise, and myself. All of us, except Erin, work for A-H schools.

Erin and I posed for a picture as we waited in line to get in the Derby. A LONG LONG line formed. Its very popular!


The players had some, ummm, interesting nicknames and costumes.


Erin became a REALLY big fan of the KillmoreGirls team.




Even the referees/umpires had interesting names.




"Granny Panties"


Anna and Cassidy. Tatiana and Denise are to the left of them.


There was some, ummm, unusual entertainment during half time.




We ended the evening with a snack and drinks at Britt's Pub. It was the latest I'd been out for a long time! I wasn't home until 12:30! Wild and crazy, I know!

We hope to go to the Derby again next month, but this time there is talk of us getting in costume too! Lots of people do that. All I need are fishnets, camo, or goth clothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment