Monday, November 19, 2007

Baby Steps

James was a bit crabby all weekend, but nothing we couldn't handle. I think all three of us have the same cold. I think James passed his cold to us through his wet, open-mouthed kisses. I can't get enough of his "besos"- he's very cute, even when he's coming at you with his mouth open, and you're not sure if he's going to peck you or bite you!

See the video below for our walking practice. James is getting quite good. I think he lacks the confidence to walk on his own, without prompts. He hasn't figured out how to pull himself to standing unless he has furniture in front of him. I love that he gets this intense, excited look on his face as he realizes he's walking!

Thanksgiving is coming up. We are having a quiet day with just Grandma Laura and Grandpa Roger. Joe and Kathy were going to come, but their plans changed. More food for us! I think James is going to love turkey, cranberries, grean bean casserole, and pumpkin cheesecake!

No comments:

Post a Comment