Sunday, November 4, 2012

Karate

We are trying our first month of karate. If all goes well James will be a regular!

So far, so good. It was my first time taking James so I didn't quite know what was going on. We showed up at our time and I hoped for the best.

James began by stretching.

The spectator area was so very far away from the younger kids. Towards the front were the older, or more advanced belts. They were QUITE LOUD with their grunts and hay-ya's!

I took the pictures I could but I knew I wouldn't be taking pictures very often. It was just too hard to capture any moments.

I caught a picture through the reflections of the mirror.

Learning to throw punches.

At the end they line up and chant the motto. I didn't catch what it was. James doesn't know either- he just pretends to say it :)

 

I caught several moments on video. James is in the distance in the videos.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment