Sunday, November 25, 2012

Awesome

James asked for my assistance in drawing a star, and for the spelling of "awesome".

I laughed when I saw what he wrote...

"I'm awesome"!

They get check marks or stars at kindergarten for using Spanish. He was giving himself stars for speaking Spanish. Ha!

 

And here's his attempt at asking me something. I knew it wasn't quite correct but I gave him full credit for his effort!! (He is asking for another pancake ball, or "pelota".)

 

And we also wrote out Thank you notes to our friends and family for the generous birthday gifts. I hope we were within the time limit of etiquette! I love thank you notes because James will tell me what to write to each person. I look forward to the day that he can write his own thank you notes, all on his own!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment