Sunday, January 9, 2011

Thanksgiving in January

My family had Thanksgiving in January because the November thing just didn't work out for the Koldens. An excuse to have turkey again? Yes please!

The original plan was for all of us (me, Jim, James) to go over to ChaCha's house. I ended up going solo after James melted down one too many times. He's been whiny, cranky, and just not himself. We're thinking some tough love and follow-through is in order to get him back to his old self.


But first, James helped me make cupcakes on Friday night for Grandma Rose's birthday. He didn't believe me that this was chocolate.



On Saturday I found this at ChaCha's. It's the earliest she's ever put up the tree- at Thanksgiving!








Ted Turkey.

Mmmmm. Some of the best grub ever.

I missed Jim and James, the Hullett and Kolden families did too.

No comments:

Post a Comment