Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Lack of updates!

Sorry about this! I take very few pictures lately because I'm so frustrated with our camera. It takes out of focus pictures and its definitely not point and shoot- I seem to miss James' best moments a few seconds too late. Oh well.

We had a great visit with Grandma Rosie and Grandpa Larry in Iowa. I would write more but I am exhausted and think I may be coming down with something. My throat has been scratchy for a day or so. I also fell asleep on the floor, playing with James tonight. It was only for a moment and I woke up to James snuggling next to me on the pillow. What a sweet baby :)

Also, as I put him in his crib for bedtime, he waved and said "Bye Bye Mama". I love his new ability to make two word sentences. His other new phrase is "I sorry", he learned this from one of his books and seems to be using it correctly. He said "I sorry" when he threw his cup to the floor and I said "No No!"

I am back to work this week and dreading every minute of it. This week is my group "training" with my former supervisor. After this week I'm hoping its the last I may see of him. He is making my life miserable this week. We are wasting a lot of time doing a whole lot of nothing. Blah.

I hope to update a bit more tomorrow when I have some extra time at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment