Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Kinda NOW

James has been fine. Technically we stayed home because daycare has this rule that kids need to be fever-free for at least 24 hours before they can return. Both times today that I've checked James has been normal.

The issue? James isn't eating much and then his lips are so chapped that they are cracked and a little bloody. Eating is difficult. Even the little bit of acid in his applesauce is painful- see the picture below.




I'm going a little bit crazy from being home so much. And my back is whacky. I'm in some pain too, moving around like an old lady. Jim goes out of town soon so I'm hoping to get back to normal before then.

Just lots of ups and downs. James is a little like Jekyll and Hyde, poor thing.

Now? He's happy as can be. Just bounced into the room (after his last fit because I didn't let him go outside) and asked to watch his "favorite show"- Fireman Sam. Silly!



No comments:

Post a Comment