Sunday, January 23, 2011

Parenting

I missed my Sweet Baby Nene when I was sick. I missed hugs and kisses, and cuddle moments like this one that Jim captured last night. (Thank you, Jiminy.)


I never knew I'd be one of those kiss-on-the-mouth-Moms but I am. And I'm going to stay that way until he gets too embarassed, I suppose. He'll always need to kiss me goodbye and tell me he loves me, like when I drop him off at school or whatever when he's older, but I guess the mouth kisses will stop soon enough. I don't like kissing anyone else on the mouth, so don't try it! And I think they are reserved for just me and my sweet baby. He still gives me "Kiki kisses" too.

I love my Baby.

Here is Jim, setting a good example lately with his book. He is loving reading. It goes to show you that when you find a book on a topic that you love (pool, for Jim) that it's worth reading!



James and Jim enjoy some computer time. I've never seen both of them balanced on Jim's ball chair, so I thought it was pretty funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment