Sunday, February 28, 2010

Grandpa Frank

It didn't take long for me to give up my "break" huh? Well, I am still on a break. I felt a little guilt in not posting these particular pictures sooner- frustration forgotten, even though some of the pics I lost were from this visit with Grandpa.

Grandpa Frank was here last week for some ice fishing. As always we spend a few days with him. I really got James excited for his Grandpa's visit. We came home from daycare, and Grandpa was waiting for us. James burst through the door and went right up to Grandpa, no shyness. I was so glad. He can be a little stinker sometimes when it comes to visitors, really familiar or not. He immediately started showing off his toys and played with Grandpa. James got this tea party going, and spilled water everywhere. Oh well!

First, some chips and salsa. James loves to share.









So I did lose some pictures but I'm going to ask Ana for the pictures she took on her camera. She took some posed pictures, something I'm not good at doing. I always forget! Look for them later, if she's willing to share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment