Monday, September 4, 2006

Energy!

The past few mornings I've been waking up at 5:30 or 6:00. If you know me, you know this is unheard of. I am NOT a morning person. What I think is that because I've been eating better and watching my blood sugars, I think I have more energy and maybe my body is functioning properly! OR maybe my body is getting ready for early morning feedings and/or a fussy baby :)

I have been doing okay on my diet. I've tested high a couple of times but with explanations. I've followed a sample diet but without the exact diet from a dietician, its all guesswork. I know I tested high a couple of times because of too much food, processed food, etc. (Its been the couple of times I've eaten out.)

The only baby related thing I've done this weekend is paint wall letters for James' room. Ana & I found these letters (J-A-M-E-S) at a paper store and I used the leftover craft paint to paint them to match the nursery. I didn't go nuts, they're just solid colored.

No comments:

Post a Comment