Wednesday, September 13, 2006

From James Tauer Sr. aka "Daddy"

Hello everyone,
I just wanted to take this opportunity to offer my thanks to all of you who attended the baby shower this past weekend, and also for all the gifts we received from Lisa's family and friends from out of state. Lisa and I are so grateful for all of the wonderful gifts you have given and that you took time out of your busy schedules to help celebrate the upcoming birth of James. I have to say I did have a few favorite gifts - the "Baby Bjorn" carrier (I plan on using this extensively), the two beautiful baby blankets that Ana hand-knitted (James will be toasty warm this winter), and the Vikings outfit and little football. Of course I can't wait for the day when James and I can be relaxing on the couch catching a Vikings game together :)
Lisa and I will be extremely busy now over the final weeks before James' arrival. We'll be getting all the baby stuff assembled (furniture, car seat, stroller, etc.), getting the house/nursery finished up, and attending our final baby/birth classes.
I am extremely happy, excited and proud to have a wonderful home, family and friends for James to come home to. Thanks again for everyone's love, generosity and support, it is greatly appreciated!!!

-Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment