Friday, December 28, 2012

Holidazzle

Jim says that we went to the Holidazzle parade in Minneapolis a few years ago with James, when he was about 2 years old. I guess I don't remember it!

I purchased "hot seat" tickets in the warm tent because I didn't want to risk very cold weather with such a little one.

First, James found his souvenir almost immediately. A large glow wand thingie!

The little boy next to us in line was so jealous :(

James doesn't look thrilled but he was excited to have his glow wand, and the anticipation was contagious!

I didn't take any good pictures of the parade itself. It was difficult to take pictures of moving lights, and then through the plastic sheet/wall... no. No pictures.

I did take this picture of James watching the parade, with lights behind him. It is a dark picture but I like it. He's such a little boy at times.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment