Friday, December 28, 2012

Henry

Henry is another good buddy from kindergarten. We were ready to host a friend at our house and we started with Henry. James wanted to include George too but I wanted to see how we did with one friend first.

I was pretty hands off with the boys, just taking pictures in secret every once in a while.

They amused me a lot.

There was one awkward moment when James had a pouty fit and I had to tell James to suck it up! Or no more play dates! He took a few more minutes to calm himself and then jumped back into playing with Henry. Henry, in the meanwhile, played quietly with all of the new-to-him toys and Legos. He was fine, just fine.

 

Old school gaming.

 

 

 

New school gaming.

 

Henry is a very sweet little kid. I'm glad he is a friend of James!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment