Thursday, October 18, 2012

School Art & Worksheets

We're collecting quite a mass of worksheets, papers, and artwork. I don't want to be a hoarder. I am trying to work out a system of keeping the really, really great artwork (isn't it all though??) and recycling the rest. Before I recycle I snap a picture. This helps my guilt. I can decide later if I want to create a separate photo book of his artwork.

How could I throw away this "Baby in Space"???

 

Seriously... no idea what is going on with that one!

I've also sent our family an invitation (through email) to see the artkive of artwork. I have an app on my iPhone called Artkive where I can upload the pictures, name them, and categorize them according to grade. If we had multiple children you could sort it that way too. I'll see if I can keep that up. I guess it's no different than the system I have right now for my thousands and thousands of photos :)

Enjoy!

Click here for the Artkive.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment