Thursday, September 17, 2009

Vegas

I took these few pictures before we headed to Vegas for our anniversary trip.


James being dramatic on the driveway. He just laid there, not hurt or anything, but just to see what I'd say?


James has been great about helping me to water my flowers.


Grandma arrived on Saturday to play with James and then to take him for the week. Look at the mess!


We owe a huge THANKS to Grandma and Grandpa. I can't think of anyone better to take care of my little boy. Who else has so much love, enthusiasm and energy than this Grandma?! I knew we'd come back and James would be well fed, happy, and spoiled rotten!! I know that he already misses his Grandma because he told me so and he keeps calling me Grandma by mistake! I take it as the greatest compliment though :)

I put our Vegas pictures in a slideshow. I wish I could have taken more pictures!


We brought James a small gift from Vegas. He has been asking for a guitar and when we saw this one at FAO Schwarz, we knew we had to buy it! I forgot to upload the short video I took of James receiving the guitar, which is too bad because he was pretty damn funny! He did like the guitar and got right to playing :)








No comments:

Post a Comment