Sunday, November 30, 2014

End of Fall

In mid October I was admiring our fall and thinking already that snow would soon come. Sigh.

 

School release days equal play date! With his good buddy George! George's Dad is also a teacher, and had the day off, but he seemed kind of relieved to drop George off for the day!

They got right to Nerf play!

 

I love love love this picture. The reds, the oranges!

 

 

Neighborhood friends came to greet George. They all played well with each other. I hardly a worry.

 

 

 

 

Inside, for a little Minecraft play.

 

After George left James went over to the far neighbor's house to play. I don't like him that far, especially when they play on the side and front of that house, but the kids seem nice enough. The family has several (6-8??) foster kids ranging in ages 3 to 16, I think.

 

It was a pretty fun day for James!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment