Friday, May 7, 2010

Upping our game

I learned yesterday that James' classmates will be moving up in the world- they will be advancing to the "Red Room" (we are currently in the Orange Room). James will not be able to advance because he is still in pull-ups. Not everyone is going, but most of his best buddies are. I talked with one of the teachers about putting him in big-boy-undies all day and letting him have accidents at school to teach him to potty train quickly. We think he is ready. I HOPE he is because I feel sad thinking that James will be left behind with the younger kids. I thought there was lots of time before this transition, so it was a shock that it's only weeks away.

Well, today James is wearing big boy undies. I brought lots of SW underwear and several pairs of extra pants. They are having James and his buddy Arthur go to the bathroom every half an hour. I hope he LEARNS and quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment