Saturday, May 29, 2010

Tio Donkey (Rich)






Happy Birthday to Rich! It was his birthday last weekend and we wished him a Happy Birthday then and we even attended his 40th birthday blow-out. What a party :)

I baked some cupcakes for the party- I thought I'd share them here too for those who weren't at the party. Ana and my M-O-M went all out with the food too!

Oreo cupcakes! I need to make more of these, I found out that Rich didn't even get to try one.



Double Chocolate Cupcakes- devil's food cake with chocolate cream cheese frosting. Yum.



I love my new cupcake carrier! Thanks to Ana I now own two of these- they each carry 3 dozen cupcakes!




Classic white cake cupcakes with butter frosting. Sprinkles make them festive :)



This is what 8 dozen cupcakes look like in my refrigerator. There was little room for anything else!


At the party- I didn't think to take pictures of the deliciousness until I was halfway through my plate.


We put out the cupcakes after people overdosed on the great food :)

My sister rocks. She could go into professional party planning any day!

No comments:

Post a Comment