Sunday, May 2, 2010

May Day

We received a flyer from a local nursery about some events at their location. Free strawberry plantings for kids, a free planter for us, and some other fun activities for the family. We ended up really liking the garden center. James loved planting his own little strawberry plant. He filled the pot with soil and then helped pat the plant into the dirt. He has wanted to water the plant a few times since being home and I have to restrain him. He checked on the plant today and said "it's growing!" and "it gets sunshine!"





I really love this picture of James. I got dibs on it so no one make it into a mug or something. I should put copyrights on my pics!






I thought I was getting good pictures of James that day so later at home I asked James to smile for the camera. He doesn't like doing that.


He had a lot of fun with the balloon he got from the nursery. He punched it and basically beat the crap out of it.




He really was loving his Legos this weekend. He made spaceships- I'm sure they were Star Wars related. It's all we watch on TV anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment