Thursday, January 10, 2008

Slowing down

I've been slowing down on my journal entries and even picture taking! I might have some new pictures in my camera (at home), I'll have to check tonight.

Well, its been a rough week getting back into the groove of working and taking James to daycare again. James adjusted back just fine, and seemed happy to be back with his friends. Sandra said he seems to have grown another inch and matured a lot in two weeks- he's walking, he's drinking all milk, he's playing and interacting more, he's independent, etc. James is just amazing!

Weekend plans: Tia Ana and Theo Tio Rich are coming over for dinner on Saturday, after Jim and I take James to the zoo! We are so excited that James is at an age where he is more aware of his surroundings and interested in doing things. The zoo has great indoor exhibits so we hope to take advantage of that (and using up our zoo membership).

No comments:

Post a Comment