Tuesday, October 3, 2006

Tuesday weekly appointment and our anniversary

I had my weekly appointment this morning and same as always- James is perfect! He received perfect scores and was very, very cooperative. My ultrasound was only 10 minutes long today. He was doing the same cute things- lots of tongue action and hands balled up by his face. He was moving quite a bit this morning. James is now only measuring 2 weeks ahead- at a healthy 6 pounds, 4 ozs.

The next part of my appointment was pretty fast too. I was monitored for about 1/2 hour and then was free to go. They were very busy in the Labor & Delivery area, I think two babies were born while I was there. The nurse apologized that she wouldn't be able to chat with me today. She literally was in and out of the room every couple of minutes.

Monday was our 2nd wedding anniversary. We celebrated by going out to dinner at Bella, a new restaurant in Blaine. It has a really pretty atmosphere and we ate well! We had calamari and spicy peppers for the appetizer, I had lobster ravioli and Jim had the pork tenderloin with lemon herb risotto and wild mushroom ragout. We shared :) And for dessert I had called ahead to have a special dessert brought out to us- a Chocolate Volcano cake with raspberry sauce- yum! On our honeymoon in Florida we were surprised by a "Happy Honeymoon" cake by the chef there, so I called and asked for a "Happy Anniversary" cake last night at Bella. We took this picture and a few more- they are in the Family Album on this babysite.

Other news: the nursery is done! I have a few little things that I need to organize and/or buy but all the important things are there! It looks great. There is just enough color in the nursery and its very cheerful :) I like to sit in there to relax and think about James.

New pictures in the Baby Albums AND Family Albums! Also, if you haven't seen them yet, there are two new pictures from last week's ultrasound in the Ultrasound album. Warning: one is pretty scary/weird looking!!

Coming up this week: car seat inspection, the start of my weekly DOCTOR appointments, and writing up my birth plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment