Monday, October 9, 2006

James arrival, addition

I couldn't resist copying and pasting this email response from my Mom's co-worker at Wells Fargo. He received our email announcement and this was his response to the photos we sent.

Please also read the next journal entry for James' arrival email, Part One.


"Hello, Lisa, Rosemary, James Sr., Larry and the entire family,
Congratulations to you and your family for birth of your baby boy รข€“ James Jr. He is a precious blessing. He will always be my friend because he voted the same day that I exercised my first voting right in the United States.

Baby James Jr., your vote and mine made a great history because we won both house and sweep almost all the seats. We won the governorship too. In two years time, we need to do same for the presidential election.

Congratulations to the grand parents of James Jr."

Eric Idehen
Vice President, Community Development
Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment