Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Cooking lessons

James has agreed that it is time to learn how to cook. He knows he is lucky to have parents who appreciate food and cooking. James loves my pancake balls (a Tuesday night tradition), crispy oven-baked chicken, "soft" Toll House cookies, Dad's French Toast, and of course cupcakes.

 

On a "stay at home" day we decided to make something together. We also decided that I should pass along my recipes so James can teach his kids how to cook his favorite foods. Yes, this will be a project that I work on. I look forward to that work.

 

So we began with Soft Cookies.

James helped with every step.

 

Cracking eggs...

 

 

 

Scooping flour.

 

I stopped taking pictures at this point to enjoy the moments. The cookies were delicious, of course! Made with love!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment