Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Tired

I think we're all tired today. James woke up several times during the night. He was crying for his "blanket", which is different than his blankie. I went in and covered him with the large blanket but he still cried so I don't know what that was all about. I ended up letting him cry it out the other times. (Earplugs come in handy during those times.)

So we slept in this morning. We still made it to daycare by breakfast time, and I was really only running half an hour late. This was all helped along with the fact that Jim is working from home today. Less of a rush this morning!

James is still begging for a "party". Mean Dada tells him each morning that he's going to a party and not daycare! James happily puts on his shoes, jacket, and gloves now. I guess whatever works!

No comments:

Post a Comment