Monday, March 30, 2009

Doctor, again!

Saturday is a blur. I don't remember what we did! But here's a video of just 3 minutes of James fun.



On Sunday we went to Edinborough Park to play. We really like it there. Jim and I also got a little workout following James through the tunnels and the obstacles, getting down on our hands and knees climbing, crawling, and TRYING to keep up with James!

















There was a separate room with basketball hoops and go-cart thingies. We could also see the pool and James was begging to go "swimming!" Maybe next time?









I took James back to the doctor because his rash returned. It covered his stomach and chest. The doctor took blood samples to test him (finally!) for allergies- cat, milk, egg, and one other test that I forget. We hope to have the test results soon and get this figured out!

James was perfectly happy at the doctor's office. He played with the "colors" on the wall and hardly cried at the blood tests. I closed my eyes and flinched probably more than James!





After the doctor James laid down to watch TV and "sleep". He loves to wake up and say "Morning Mama!"










No comments:

Post a Comment