Saturday, March 7, 2009

Thank You

Thank you Jiminy for recognizing that I was overwhelmed with love this week and I probably needed a Mama break. Dada and son are down in the Men's Den, playing and giving Mama some quiet time. So I write this!

James likes to cuddle with a blanket and pillow, sometimes watching TV, but sometimes just pretending to nap.



Just some cuteness...



James and I experimented with the timer on my camera.



On Friday it seemed warm enough to get out the wagon and walk to the nearby park. Ummm... it was colder than I thought. James was fine because I bundled him but I was ill prepared. We played quickly and then practically ran home! It was nice to get out in the fresh air though!












James practices with his fruit.



Later that night, James and I had more fun with the camera. He is laughing hysterically as I growl, "Say cheese!"











Jim and James in a cute moment.





Oh, I love my boys!


Later, Esme's birthday party!

No comments:

Post a Comment