Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Sick day

Well, you'll see from the pictures below that James wasn't all that sick. He was fine. His strange case of spots/hives/bumps did reappear so I gave him more of that zyrtec (allergy) medicine. I took off his clothes to check for bumps and James insisted on staying "Naked!" so here are some diaper pictures.







Jim came home to work from home in the afternoon. He had a training session at 4:30 so James and I went outside to stay out of his way. James happily played outside with his tee-ball set that he got waaaaay back for his birthday from Sandra. James loves any sport, I think!





Swing!





I think I can get a good work-out fetching James' balls.



He also likes his sidewalk chalk, or "crayons" as he calls them.



James sat on the porch with me for a water and goldfish break.

No comments:

Post a Comment