Sunday, March 8, 2009

Esme, the Girlfriend

Here is James crying because we would not give him another Thin Mint. I would feel the same way, James!



We headed to Esme's birthday on Saturday night. The Bakkos live in St. Paul. The kids are waiting for CAKE! James scored a seat next to the Birthday Girl!



I wonder what they're saying to each other?



There was probably 12 kids running around- pure birthday madness!





What I didn't capture on camera was James sticking his fork in the uncut birthday cake, sneaking bites of chocolate frosting. Jim said Esme was shooting him "back off!" dirty looks :)

Esme blew out a candle, but not on the cake.





The cake was very good! It was vegan- no dairy or soy- cuz the Bakko kids have food allergies.



James got the hugest piece! I didn't think he would finish it. I was right.



Opening presents. James got Esme a tea set. The set was "green"- made out of recycled milk jugs! They were a pretty pink, blue and purple. *I* wanted them!







James left with two party favors. He left with a huge yellow balloon that he continued to have fun with, even the next day. And then in the car he played with a glowstick. It reminded me a lot of a lightsaber!



No comments:

Post a Comment