Sunday, July 22, 2012

Magic Show

I took James to a free magic show that I found through the Anoka county libraries. We got there with plenty of time but were greeted by a sea of kids! I mean, this HUGE line of kids waiting to see the same show. I guess nearby daycares and groups take advantage of free opportunities like this. Makes sense.

We did get pretty good seats anyway and James was SUPER EXCITED. I don't think he knew what to expect but the buzz of excitement was contagious.

 

The magician was good! He even had some adult humor mixed in there to keep the adults laughing a bit.

James had a Surprised Face.

 

And then an Amazed Face.

 

He was later inspired to bring out his Magic set (from Grandma Laura) and perform a few "tricks".

 

So freaking cute!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment