Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Tuesday

When I went to pick up James from daycare today I tried to sneak up on him because I was told he was snuggled on the floor with books. I found him like this-



His first words to me? "I had an accident." Yup, big wet spot. Yuck.

Tuesdays are usually Mommy and James nights because Jim goes to pool. We played and watched TV. James doesn't eat much lately. His canker sore is pretty much healed, as far as I know, so it's just James being picky/crabby.

I wasn't expecting Grandma Laura to stop by but she brought James a gift. He really enjoyed his "Superhero Penguin". (He can't distinguish between superheroes and villains yet.)

Here he's playing with the Penguin character as I fill the bath. He just insisted on being pantless.



Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment