Friday, October 17, 2014

Nerf Peer Pressure

It's been a small neighborhood joke that James has inspired all of the neighbor kids to up their Nerf game. New guns happened. Small squabbles over darts. Etc.

James is the only one with this super cool tactical vest. He loves this thing.

 

Sometimes I had to take him out of the Nerf environment. He didn't like that. He wasn't grumpy but I could tell he was always thinking about getting back to the neighborhood.

And he's getting too big for these carts! Nowadays he simply walks beside me :)

 

The nice thing is that the kids always end up in our yard, or in the connecting yards. With the windows open I could pretty much tell where they were at all moments.

 

And sometimes I felt like I was being watched...

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment