Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Dada's Day!

Last week:
James liked the Rainbow cupcakes too!



James was also very helpful when I cleaned the refrigerator last week. I am glad that I use non-toxic cleaners like vinegar and water so that James can help :)



Uncle Joe is trouble. He brought over some water guns for James. I've reluctantly filled them a few times and here is the fun.





James and I played at the Coon Rapids Lion Park. I really like this playground because the playground equipment isn't too scary and high up.











It was pretty hot. We found some shade for water and a snack.











Yup, I'm on the other end of this see-saw. I took care not to throw James up into the air!



Happy Dada's Day! Jim requested this Chocolate Intensity cake for Father's Day.



I told Jim we couldn't cut into it until dinner at my Mom's.



On Saturday Jim went golfing with the guys (Larry, Rich) and James and I went shopping with the girls (Rosie, Ana). James had a great time with Grandma in the middle of Marshall's. They found the drums and had a little concert for everyone.







At lunch Tia ChaCha entertained James with this cool hamburger toy. James loved cutting the burger into pieces. (They stick together with velcro.)




Wow! A PGA exhibit at the mall! James loved it! Lots of golf pictures to see, a practice putting mat, and he brought his own balls (Grandma Rosie couldn't resist buying the big bucket of balls :)







Tiger Wood's hat, golf club, and picture.



Exhausted and still clutching his bucket of balls.



Happy Dada's Day! The actual day on Sunday. James said "Happy Dada Day, Dada!" probably about 20 times this day :) He also wore a "Dad is my Superhero!" tshirt.



Grandma Laura came over for dinner. We had Jim's favorite dinner of Chicken Scallopine and then we had Cupcake Kebabs for dessert. A very simple idea that I stole from the internet- mini marble cupcakes, chocolate covered marshmallows, and strawberries. Mmmm.





We're off to Santa Barbara on Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment