Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Uh Oh

Dada is sick now. Jim came down the stomach flu too on Monday. He worked from home that day and was feeling queasy when I got home from work/daycare with James. He went to lay down and we didn't see much of him after that. Jim worked from home again today but while sick. I'm glad his job is understanding.

With Dada out of commission, James and I played and kept each other company. There was some TV, some drawing, some playdoh. The pictures below are of James and playdoh. He got the great idea to stack the balls of playdoh to make a "snowman". He also learned a new color- pink!








I took James to the doctor today because he has had some funky smelling breath lately. If you search online, you could alarm yourself with medical information and self diagnosis. I refuse to do that anymore. I could worry myself silly. So we went to the doctor and it turns out that his tonsils are fine, his stomach, heart, lungs are normal, his eating and bathroom habits are all pretty typical for a two year old, so we ruled out a lot of things. James just needs to brush his tongue more :) So we leave it at that. James picked out two new toothbrushes at Target- Cookie Monster and Dora! He was very excited to open them but not too excited to let me attack his tongue!

No comments:

Post a Comment