Saturday, February 7, 2009

SuperDada

Dada and James had a great day together on Friday. Sandra needed the day off so Dada stayed home. The boys met Grandma Laura for breakfast and then a quick visit to the Eagle's Nest. I heard from Grandma Laura and Jim that James was a well-behaved boy. Grandma Laura was pleased and happy to hear James call her "Grandma".

On Saturday we spent the morning at home. James tried on my shoes in the picture below.



This is how I left my boys in the late morning. I met my friend Erin for lunch and a movie, so Jim and James had more opportunity to play together.




Jim told me that James had a great time playing with his assorted cups, bowls, utensils, etc. He also golfed a bit, and would yell to Jim, "Watch this Dada!" and hit the ball.

Later tonight, James smiled and laughed with his Dada as they had a burping contest of sorts in the car. Burping! It all started with James burping and saying "Burp!" We laughed and that started the fake burps and announcements of "Burp!"

What a happy boy!

Potty training has been postponed. James refuses to sit on the potty. Well, we'll try again soon.

We came home from our errand and it was bedtime. James did well! We heard crying for one minute only and then he must have fallen asleep. I think he's finally learning that crying gets him nowhere. It was a hard lesson for ALL of US. Yay James!

No comments:

Post a Comment