Saturday, December 20, 2008

Surprise!

I could watch this video over and over. Its not very often that you can make someone so happy. Thank you Kristina and Gilbert for surprising Mom and giving her so much joy :)



So my Mom had no idea that they were driving out here for a visit. We kept the secret for months/weeks as Kristina planned out everything and made it happen. *I* actually kept a secret!! It was worth it to see the look on my Mom's face :) And I love that James gets to see his Tia Kiki and Tio Berto for Christmas!!


This is my family and I like it:



Mom and Gilbert catch up.




ChaCha looked pretty darn cute in her knit hat.



James busied himself with post it notes. "Files" as someone called them.



Yay for familia!

Here is a video I forgot to include in the daycare party post the other day. Santa was at Sandra's!!

No comments:

Post a Comment