Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas 2008

I took a little holiday from blogging. I think I was very busy with my family but I've also been disappointed with the pictures that I ended up with after the holidays. I think next year I need to make a big point to POSE with my families, maybe in front of the Christmas tree? Something. Well, our great holiday isn't reflected totally in the pictures but I'm glad for the memories.

Before the holidays, Bucka bowled with James. He howled with laughter. Joyful!





James loves playing with his play doh. Here he's playing with stir sticks too. No drinks for him!



Christmas Eve at Grandma Laura's. James warmed up on the piano.





Grandpa Roger. You can see James in the background coloring. Grandma Laura is smart cookie- she had a kid sized table all ready with crayons and paper!



James really got into RIPPING through the presents!



Uncle Joe got Jim, I mean James, a storm trooper helmet.



Uncle Joe helped to set up James' Thomas train set.



Christmas Day. Look at all the presents!!



I received a beautiful knit hat from Ana. I just like to wear it around the house, for real!



Wow! Jim also received a hat :)



Here is James ripping through some more presents! He is wearing his Christmas jammies. We all did.



Today we tried watercolor painting. James LOVES it! I tried to be patient as he learned how to dip the brush in the water and then the paint. He mostly likes to smear the water around on the paper. He wears a art smock and doesn't mind.







Here are today's works of art:

title: The many colors of me


title: Missing-Tia-Kiki Blues


title: Paint this!


title: I wish the sky was blue today

No comments:

Post a Comment