Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Mama and James

If I haven't mentioned it before, James loves to get the mail. I kind of hestitated knowing we had so much snow but he enjoyed the walk down the driveway. He kicked at the snow, insisted on making footprints in the new snow, and just had fun. I didn't hurry us back into the house so I took some pictures. I felt bad that Dada was missing out on the snow fun but we'll have lots and lots of snow adventures soon :)





You can kind of see Blankie tucked in James' coat, like a scarf. He isn't able to hold Blankie because of his gloves so I tuck it under his chin and in his jacket.





Oops. James fell in the snow without snowpants.





Later on I attempted some self portraits with James. He didn't cooperate.







This was my attempt to recreate the self portrait that I took when James was a wee little baby.



Oh well. I love James!

This is for Dada:

No comments:

Post a Comment