Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Its almost Christmas!

Here's a public apology to Isabelle for the other day. I taped this message on the same day but forgot to post it.


I also take pictures at work. My computer has a built in camera and usually I use the camera to take new students' pictures, but some of my favorite students wanted to pose with me.



I LOVE this little girl. Her name is Pearl.



James can't get enough of crayons STILL. Artsy and athletic? Baby James has skills.





James has enjoyed pushing his big dumptruck around the living room. I caught this picture as he tried to sit inside of it and nearly fell. He caught himself just in time.







Shy on a Saturday morning.



His future is so bright, he has to wear shades.



I love his sock monkey pajamas :)



Here's an interesting video.

No comments:

Post a Comment