Saturday, November 16, 2013

More School Stuff

Yup, naked homework.

 

There was a day that I got to wait with James at his morning bus stop, and then I rushed to work. There really shouldn't be any rushing when you have a happy, beautiful face like this smiling at you!

 

 

I found this picture online, on the Spring Lake Park district's webpage. There were several back-to-school pictures. James is in the front row.

 

On another day I got to join James at his lunch time. I was curious because James was reporting "not enough time".

 

 

From what I saw there was plenty of time. I think there was too much socializing and not enough eating. He sits with a few of his friends and has a good time :)

 

 

I didn't stay for much of recess but I did spot these two cuties run off together laughing as I left.

 

James and Julian.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment