Sunday, February 23, 2014

Snuggles

One weekend morning, James came upstairs to snuggle with me. You see, he gets up early. We insist that he wait until at least 6:00 before he leaves his room. We find that otherwise he goes downstairs super early to play a video game or watch TV. On weekends he's the first to wake up, and so we enjoy sleeping in for half an hour or even an hour before we go downstairs to join him.

Oh, who am I kidding? I get to sleep in until 8 or sometimes 9 because my boys are good to me!

But it is a pleasant morning to wake up to this face next to me!

 

 

 

.com\.com

Yup, ladies still stop us in public to tell us how beautiful James' eyes are. Yes, he is adorable! I make sure to compliment his personality and intelligence constantly so that he doesn't get too concerned with his handsome good looks :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment