Thursday, May 23, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

It was a day of surprises for me. It doesn't take too much to make me happy when I already have so much.

 

James planted a flower for me in this milk carton at school. It has already sprouted! I can't wait to see the flower soon.

First, I had breakfast in bed. My boys are too good to me.

My boys also took me to the garden center to buy hanging flowers for our house. I love our tradition :)

And we also found some gnomes for Tia ChaCha. Muahahahahaha.

 

We stopped at the playground to play. I even climbed the wall with James. I found out that my feet are just too big for those little pegs. I'll leave it up to the kids from now on :)

 

 

 

 

And because I liked edited pictures- here it is again.

This is like another present to me. A really good picture of me, as Mom, with my sweet little boy!

 

Love him. I love being his Mom.

 

 

Happy Mother's Day to me! It was a wonderful day!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment