Saturday, March 5, 2011

Play by James

I posted this picture a few days ago. James and I had a "secret" for a few days. He wanted to put on a play for his Daddy and I helped him. I found a "curtain", he decorated his room (funny- he hung Blankie on a doorknob, put on his steam humidifier, and he scattered some toys around the room.) We also made this sign, that you can barely see. It says "PLAY by James". He signed the James part.



So last night he wanted to put on another play BUT he wanted his Mommy and Daddy to be the actors. Oh yeah, and first I was going to be the Director. (How the heck does he know what a director is? I always assume it's something he learned at daycare.) He wanted to sit in the chair and be the audience this time. So Mommy and Daddy were pushed in the closet and forced to perform. James joined me in the closet eventually and we put on another play.



Lifting the curtain to make sure Daddy is watching.






After the play Daddy gave James a horsey ride in the hallway.


James thrills us with his creativity and good sense of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment